Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - America vs Europe/Rest of the World

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 02:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Ether
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: America vs Europe/Rest of the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post
Please explain to me which part is wrong.

Which American sports are played worldwide at domestic & international level to a high standard? Are there American Football, Baseball, Ice Hockey World or Continental Cups?

Football, rugby, cricket all have major worldwide participation to a high level. The same simply can't be said for American sports. Is there an American Football World Cup with 32 countries that embrace it. Rugby & Cricket also have major tournaments with fewer nations but is played professionally on a worldwide scale.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Baseball_Classic
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote