Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

330K views 9K replies 174 participants last post by  Deck The Halls With Funes Mori 
#1 ·
Old thread got too big. Leave the memories alone.

I think MAZACAR deserve to feature in the first post :mata :hazard :bosscar2

:rvp and :javy for carrying United.

:dzeko for saving City.

:suarez1 for just being Suarez.

And finally some BRAVE lads :hesk2 :barry (We need some current BRAVE VILLA smilies)

Let's see if we can kill this thread before the end of the season.

#569 ·
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

CHELOLSEA

Maybe Roman saw the effect changing a manger had last season so he wants to try it again.What a way to treat a club legend and the guy who just won you the thing Roman most desired above all else . Something that Mourinho , Scolari , and AVB all failed to do. Stuff like this really turns me against clubs. Hope Chelsea do poor this season just to see Abramovich implode.

You know he just wants Rafa to bring Torres back . Or maybe he charmed Roman with his FACHTS.

#570 ·
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

I get it now. It all makes sense

Torres, Benetiz and Liverpool were all in it together all along. Someone on the inside must have 'hinted' to the Chelsea guys that Torres wants to leave. So Chelsea take the hint and sign him. After that knowing he's gonna play all the time he plays shite gets all the managers fired and then BOOM agent Rafa gets the inside scoop too.

Final stage now Rafa and torres take down the EvilChelseaCharge once and for good :torres

#573 ·

If FACHTS is going to Chelsea to get the best out of Torres, I think the question on everybody's lips is is Martin Jol going to replace Fergie at Man Utd to get the best out of :carrick ?
I thought Carrick is the GOAT already though? :fergie

Honestly I thought The Ancolliti sacking was bad but man Roman 1 upped himself.

#572 ·

god bless you Chelsea. At least when we got rid of Hodgson he was what, mid table and bounced out of a domestic cup? Not sitting 3rd in the prem after winning the FA Cup and the fucking Champions League :lol

They've had like 6 managers in 8 years. Thats fucking pathetic.

#578 ·

RDM :( I just feel so sorry for the guy. He hasn't done anything wrong, especially when you compare his tenure to AVB's.

Didn't all you Chelsea fans want drogba gone anyway :fergie
Yes. That was on the basis that we'd actually replace him with someone who isn't retarded.

#580 ·

But Torres was playing great towards the end of the season and was clearly making a comeback

Edit

Fair enough about the manner in which he left though that was pretty much a dream ending.

#581 · (Edited)

With all due respect to RDM, the ridiculous 5-2-3 or whatever he tried to do there in Italy with no striker was the definition of inexperience. He had a great season last year and was able to change the morale in the locker room but Chelsea can do better. The Juve game was almost sad to see with the lack of direction the team had. You can always try to throw stuff at the wall and see if it sticks, when it's working, it's great, but when it resulted in a disaster like the Juve game, you need to pay the price. For the record, I wouldn't have fired RDM at least until game 6, because theoretically, there's a chance, but I guess it was too much for Roman's short fuse.

On another note, I heard that they're trying to bring back The GOAT Didier on loan. Nothing I would like to see more than the Drog in the blue uniform again. Yes, it's a short term solution, but they're stuck with Torres until January anyway.

#586 ·

Except you haven't once proved me wrong at all. You whinge and whine about AVB and yes, some of the things he did made him a target but you cannot say with a straight face that having your team in contention for the CL places and still in the CL is a cause for a sacking. Just because RDM managed to win the Champions League doesn't make it just, or right. I'll stop a long way short of calling the CL win a fluke but it was never the likely outcome.

#587 ·

I hope Chelsea plays even worse than now when the new manager comes, maybe Roman the joker will realize what a stupid mistake he did now. Roberto turned a disaster season to a glorious one last year, why da hell did Roman think Roberto couldn't do that again????

#588 ·

AVB did seem like a bit of a douche, and to be honest Ancelotti seemed like a more non-sensical sacking (not saying much I know). I guess the hilarious thing with AVB is that he was supposed to get dat TIME :lol

#592 ·

Man just imagine if AVB had stayed on just past the 2nd leg against Napoli. No Champions league, a 5th place finish (at best) and an aging squad

Man even with all the money in the World it would have been tough to compete.

#593 ·

Man just imagine if AVB had stayed on just past the 2nd leg against Napoli. No Champions league, a 5th place finish (at best) and an aging squad

Man even with all the money in the World it would have been tough to compete.
What you talking about? AVB would have made up all the points and won the league, won the FA Cup and CL still, thus completing the treble. He'd then have found a way to make Chelsea a country and taken us to Euro 2012 glory.

He just needed more time dammit! Unfairly sacked! :penaldo

#597 ·

some quotes from RAWK about Benitez going to Chelsea :lmao

Absolutely numb since I heard the news. I can't eat or drink, and most likely won't be able to sleep tonight.
Well at least the Mancs won't be winning the league.
Ferguson would shit his pants if Benitez got the (Chelsea) job.
Should he (Benitez) get the time to build something, they would probably dominate this league and Europe for a decade.

#604 · (Edited)

some quotes from RAWK about Benitez going to Chelsea :lmao
:kobe You spend more time on RAWK than all of the Liverpool fans on this forum. Thats pretty sad (not as sad as the twats who post there but its close)

Tbh, what you wrote really was the best thing to do. Well not fire RDM. We are far better off now that we have won the CL (by fluke or not) then we would have been had we not win it last season.
Obviously. Theres no question you are in a better spot as a result of winning the CL but look at it, AVB had you guys hovering around 4th anyway and got you guys into the knockout stages. The situation right now is fairly similar to when AVB got fired except he had a less talented squad and all the older players against him b/c he was dumb. Those older players have been fucked off for the most part, so whats your excuse for likely not getting out of the group? Do you hang this entirely on RDM like you did with AVB?

#599 ·

Oh Chelsea.:lmao

What self respecting muppet would work for that clueless Russian prick?. Oh, Rafa! I don't know who to feel sorry for most; him or the fans with him in charge.

Reaction from Old Trafford. . . :fergie

#601 ·

Juan Mata: It's been a difficult day. Roberto Di Matteo is no longer our manager. I would like to thank him for all this time with us and wish him the best of luck for the future. As a player he has been a legend for the 'Blues'. With him as a manager we won our first Champions League. He will always be remembered. Good luck Robbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.