Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

330K views 9K replies 174 participants last post by  Deck The Halls With Funes Mori 
#1 ·
Old thread got too big. Leave the memories alone.

I think MAZACAR deserve to feature in the first post :mata :hazard :bosscar2

:rvp and :javy for carrying United.

:dzeko for saving City.

:suarez1 for just being Suarez.

And finally some BRAVE lads :hesk2 :barry (We need some current BRAVE VILLA smilies)

Let's see if we can kill this thread before the end of the season.

#129 ·
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (A BRAVE new thread)

No one is getting hammered. If there is a win it'll be by the odd goal. 3-2 or something like that.
I think you're overestimating Tottenham to be honest. We got outclassed by Wigan Athletic at home. I know it is a North London Derby and anything can happen but Arsenal are long overdue a comfortable win over us which happens at least once a season.

#133 ·

I have just seen both us & Arsenal to score in 1st half tomorrow - 10/3 with Corals. I think that might be worth a punt. In North London Derbys we always seem to score first and if we do, I will be jumping on both over 3.5 in the game and Arsenal double chance, or just an Arsenal win.

#135 ·

Ima go with something like 1-1 or 2-2 for the Spurs/Arsenal game. There will defo be goals. I'd be pretty shocked if it ended 0-0. Like Joel said though if there is a winner it will be by the odd goal.

#137 · (Edited)

Reading are so shit. That means a 1-0 victory for them over us this weekend.

• Reading's only league win over Everton in six meetings came in their most recent encounter at the Madejski Stadium in August 2007, Steven Hunt scoring the only goal.

• The Royals surprisingly knocked Everton out of the FA Cup during the 2010-11 season at Goodison Park courtesy of a Matt Mills goal - the only previous meeting between sides with Brian McDermott and David Moyes as the respective managers.

#139 ·

Arsenal/Spurs games at the Emirates have been great to watch in recent years, 4-4, 3-2, 5-2. I can't wait. Then Rovers on Sky at 5.15:). There'll be goals in that one too. Hopefully a bagful for GOAT Jordan Rhodes.

#145 ·

For some reason I think AVB will pull off all the stops and come home with a win today :wenger

It's depressing to be winless in three straight EPL games with two of them at home. Any other result apart from a victory today is unacceptable IMO. It's away from home and surely gonna be difficult against WBA. Can't wait.

#146 ·

Maybe this is the year we beat the teams we're expected to beat... Since we aren't beating the teams we shouldn't :rodgers

#149 ·

Maybe this is the year we beat the teams we're expected to beat... Since we aren't beating the teams we shouldn't :rodgers
You sound like you're all ready, steady and cook for a FAMOUS VICTORY against Wigan. :woy

Swansea away followed by Spuds away after this. Paramount Pictures that we get 3 points today and that Suarez can once again keep his trap shut.

Reina set to return; meh.

#150 ·

Lloris; Walker, Gallas, Vertonghen, Naughton; Lennon, Sandro, Huddlestone, Bale; Defoe, Adebayor.

Actually happy with that team. Lloris finally starting, Vertonghen at centre back, Lennon and Bale wide with Adebayor hopefully playing off of Defoe to link midfield and attack. Only negative I have is the fact we've dropped Caulker and Gallas starts and Huddlestone.

#151 ·

Yeah. Caulker should be in there with Vertonghen. Daft stuff from AVB.

If Defoe scores goals I will cry, because I just took him out of my team after only having him for two weeks and making a loss of .1.

#153 ·

Yeah. Caulker should be in there with Vertonghen. Daft stuff from AVB.

If Defoe scores goals I will cry, because I just took him out of my team after only having him for two weeks and making a loss of .1.
Apparently Caulker was injured on international duty, no surprise thre.

#154 ·

I've had a string of bad luck this week, so I feel like Tottenham beating us will top it off. Assuming the entire world revolves around me of course :side:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.