Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 02:20 PM   #346 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

United's central midfield in general is mediocre. The fact that we controlled that area of the pitch for the first hour with Comedy Tettey and BJ says a lot. Hoolahan was also allowed far too much space, which is a ridiculous thing to do because that's all that he needs to tear teams apart.

Only our tactics, fatigue and the intoduction of Paul Scholes for United allowed them to take the game by the scruff of the neck, although I've got to be honest that better finishing from United was the thin line between a lot of reds on here being content and distraught. RVP was garbage while Welbeck was boisterous yet ineffective infront of goal. I also actually forgot that Hernandez was on the pitch until now!

Seriously though, the fact that Fergie has failed to address the issue with Man U's midfield is a massive mistake on his part...and lol Rafael, is that guy supposed to be a right back? Having said that, full back might not even be their biggest concern. United are a goalkeeper, centre half, central midfielder away from being right, in my opinion.