Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 02:00 PM   #3459 (permalink)
IJ
i do it for the ratchets

IJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagwell. View Post
Question: Was browsing about for a bit and was wondering, has there ever been a truly successful 'partner thread' in these waters? I don't really remember ever coming across one and tbh, I can see why. They aint easy, that's for damn sure.
The BTB Hall Of Fame has one, http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...we-2006-a.html

There have been some moderately successful ones that I had seen a while ago, and some that either started as a single booker BTB and then added a partner, or started as a two person and ended as a one person.
IJ is offline   Reply With Quote