Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2013 - The Age of Orton returns?
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2012, 02:44 PM Thread Starter
frankieorton
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: 2013 The age of orton returns????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post

Yeah, whatever you say, buddy. Punk has completely embarassed Orton over the last year and shown him what a real star is. Orton's nothing, the fact that he has NINE world titles and yet has the same level of momentum as people like Wade Barrett and Dolph Ziggler shows you how his push so HASN'T worked. He's a B level SmackDown star and he's conclusively proven that he doesn't matter in the slightest without Vince McMahon holding his hand through everything.

The only way he'll get his spot back is if Punk retires, but even then, they can turn Ryback, they can turn Sheamus, they can decide to make Bryan the top heel if they're that desperate, they can call up somebody like Dean Ambrose and make him a huge star, they don't HAVE to rely on Orton, and to be honest, they shouldn't because he'll never be any bigger.

No, they didn't ruin anything, he did. He was a NIGHTMARE to work with back then, Vince wanted him to be the guy the whole time. Besides, he can't be a huge draw because he has no charisma whatsoever. They made the right choice going with Batista because he made them SO much more money than Orton ever has, would or could.

I agree, orton has been irrelevant for his stupid actions (suspension) but let me tell you something in vince mcmahon´s eyes randy orton > cm punk, So I Expect randy to win once again the wwe championship next year and taking over raw, just like he did it in 2008, when he was booked to retains the wwe championship against cena and hhh at wrestlemania 24

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome