Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 01:07 PM   #317 (permalink)
Joel
Joined For Fun

Joel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
Was he only 6m? Fair enough, cross him off then haha. Not sure on Crespo to be honest, 17m and bar the goals against Wigan and Arsenal I don't think he quite hit it off, moments of genius to moments of laziness.
Yeah, "big contributions" was pushing it a little. I was just a big fan of his and loved watching his movement. One of the most intelligent striker's I have ever seen. Never fully adapted, but I did enjoy the rotation and then brief partnership between him and Drogs in 2005-06.

Didn't live up to the amount we paid for him, but personally, I enjoyed watching him.