Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #7076 (permalink)
Bruce L
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Bruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Among my the 5 PWG DVDs I purchased for $40 was Seven. I'll put a full review of the show up later, but right now, I just want to comment on the main event. I hardly ever enjoy 3-way tag matches, and violent chaotic brawls only work for me most of the time when they're one-on-one, but this match worked beautifully. Maybe it was because the small venue meant they had to keep everything in one general area, but this never felt like a mess, and everything hit like I imagine it was supposed to. Even Paul London, who I always watch with a bit of trepidation post-WWE, did really well in his role, and pulled off some amazing spots. I know I'm about two years late to this party, but I loved this.