Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The legacy45: Bad Ass Billy Gunn

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 12:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
theidealstranger
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

theidealstranger needs to take rep more serioustheidealstranger needs to take rep more serioustheidealstranger needs to take rep more serioustheidealstranger needs to take rep more serioustheidealstranger needs to take rep more serioustheidealstranger needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: The legacy45: Bad Ass Billy Gunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredStyles96 View Post
An average wrestler that wasn't a Legend or GOAT; so I also had to choose 'Overrated'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Roids View Post
He was an okay midcarder. He was never underrated and he isn't an excellent wrestler thus I chose "Overrated".
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGERTHAT21 View Post
Wasn't really that big of a fan of him. However, I do recognize he had a good look, some charisma, above above (I know I put it twice) average mic skills, and was one-half of probably the most popular Attitude Era tag team. So I chose underrated. But that's just because I don't think he's overrated, a legend, or a GOAT. Should've had some better choices in this poll. He could've been a nice upper midcarder (no main event stints though). However, I feel they pushed him too early and against the wrong guy, I'm sure you all remember how that ended up:

So...yeah. Doesn't help that he sort of screwed it up for himself as well later on by getting caught cheating. Oh, and then challenging Triple H to a fight when he left the company.
Well, I do recognize and accept that the "excellent" word in third choice was a mistake. It should have been a "good to ok" making the poll more viable I suppose. Thanks for pointing that out.

theidealstranger is offline   Reply With Quote