Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wii U Launch. Are U ready?

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 12:40 PM   #18 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Wii U Launch. Are U ready?

No, and if it wasn't for this thread, I wouldn't of known it was coming out tomorrow (which just happens to be my birthday). And it's sad in a way, because Nintendo was the console I grew up on, my first ever console was the Nintendo 64 which I loved playing the likes of: Super Mario 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Goldeneye, Banjo Kazooie etc on it.. and I later moved onto to the likes of the Gameboy SP, Gamecube and Wii. Now I feel I'm too old for most of what Nintendo puts out these days, and probably the only thing that might interest me is a new Super Smash Brothers game, which if a new one comes out, it will probably be on the Wii U, but that isn't enough of a reason to get one.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote