Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Possibly storyline with AJ turning heel

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 11:39 AM   #16 (permalink)
Lucifer34
Fear Me!

Lucifer34 better hope they're relatively new hereLucifer34 better hope they're relatively new hereLucifer34 better hope they're relatively new hereLucifer34 better hope they're relatively new hereLucifer34 better hope they're relatively new hereLucifer34 better hope they're relatively new hereLucifer34 better hope they're relatively new hereLucifer34 better hope they're relatively new hereLucifer34 better hope they're relatively new hereLucifer34 better hope they're relatively new hereLucifer34 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Possibly storyline with AJ turning heel

I definately don't see Styles turning heel. I see him fueding with Daniels, facing him at Final Resolution, and losing. Styles then takes a bit of time off, and returns more focused than ever in early 2013.

Eventually, this leads to him winning the World Title back at Bound For Glory next year. That's where I see TNA going with Styles.

2013-2014 Calgary Flames: 35-40-7(77 pts.)(6th In Pacific Division)(13th In Western Conference)

2013 Seattle Seahawks: 13-3(2013 NFC West Champs), (2013 NFC Champs) (2013 Super Bowl Champs)

Lucifer34 is offline   Reply With Quote