Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 10:41 AM   #3956 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOK! View Post
Every time the niners defense has a had a mediocre game though, they've come back and had really back to back games. Only giving up 12 points in those games. Also iirc the Bears passing attack is at the bottom of the league in terms of yards.
Chicago's passing attack is at the bottom of the league yardage wise because they are also at the bottom of the league passing attempt wise. If Chicago's going to win, they're going to run the ball on you through a short field created by their defense.

Also, I thought that was an interesting stat that you cited and you are indeed correct. It is a little less impressive though when you look at the offenses they've faced back to back following a loss. The Jets, Bills, Seahawks, and Cardinals are definitely not world beaters on offense. That back to back streak is in serious jeopardy when they run into a white hot New Orleans team next week.

Quote:
It'll probably be a game similar to the Houston game. Good thing Smith looks to be good to go against them as he doesn't really turn the ball over. I never thought i'd say it's good that Alex Smith is starting. I like Kaepernick but that's a damn good defense the bears have.
I agree wholeheartedly.