Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 09:06 AM   #230 (permalink)
#dealwithit
Humbled

#dealwithit #dealwithit #dealwithit #dealwithit #dealwithit #dealwithit #dealwithit #dealwithit #dealwithit #dealwithit #dealwithit
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (A BRAVE new thread)

Also, if anyone didn't think that Adebayor's red card was deserved, you'll probably want to find a time-machine so you can go back to watching football in the 80s, or failing that, you can always watch Rugby instead.

That sort of tackle has no place in football. If it were me, I'd have those sort of tackles a 5 match ban. Tackles like that cause injuries. When one player puts a fellow professional's career at risk like that, the book should be thrown at them. It annoys me that a tackle like that incurs the same ban as a red card you can get for leaving an errant arm flailing out when jumping for a header. I know those can cause injury too (as Cristiano knows all too well) but it's not comparable to potential leg-breaking studs up tackles.