Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 05:27 AM   #1954 (permalink)
Groovemachine
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Groovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Just seen the Hardy/Aries Ladder match, I actually much preferred their match last month at Bound for Glory. The Ladder spots were pretty crazy, but the BFG match had a much better structure. And even with Aries' big fall out of the ring, the end of the Ladder match seemed somewhat anticlimactic to me. Still a good match, but I'd go ***3/4 as opposed to the **** I rated the BFG encounter.
Groovemachine is offline   Reply With Quote