Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Elimination Game
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2012, 05:40 AM Thread Starter
Bullseye
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

WWE Elimination Game

WWE ELIMINATION GAME

I've done this before on other forums, albeit many years ago, so I thought I'd try it here. Yes, it is similar to WhapMeJungles' thread (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/games-...wrestlers.html), but it has its differences.

I have placed all currently signed male members of the WWE roster into seeded pools, using the WWE.com page as a reference point. There are 56 superstars in total, and was taken from 17.11.2012 (any releases or debuts after this point are moot and do not influence this game).

Each of the 56 superstars have been placed in a group, based upon seedings. There are 8 groups, with 7 superstars per group.

Rules:

* Each superstar starts with 20 points. With each post, you may hurt/heal a superstar by increments of 1 point. When a superstar reaches 0 points, they are eliminated. The top 2 of the group progress to the semi finals of the tournament (winner gets a bonus).

Quote:
Superstar A (20)
Superstar B (20)
Superstar C (20)
Superstar D (20)
Superstar E (20)
Superstar F (20)
Superstar G (20)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Superstar A (21) +1
Superstar B (20)
Superstar C (20)
Superstar D (19) -1
Superstar E (20)
Superstar F (20)
Superstar G (20)
* You must allow 3 posts between your votes. This is to promote fairness for everyone to have their piece.

----------------------------

Group A

Brodus Clay (20)
Epico (20)
Evan Bourne (20)
Jey Uso (20)
Kane (20)
Rey Mysterio (20)
Sin Cara (20)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome