Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fancy Dress?

Thread: Fancy Dress?
View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 03:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Fancy Dress?

Been to many pub crawls which had a fancy dress theme. Some of which were sports (done a few times, just chucked on my cricket whites and zinc'd up like a boss), if you could be in any other job what would you be (just chucked my lab coat on and had a toy stethoscope), a few rubics cube themes (basically dress in any crap clothes and you have to swap with other people and get a matching colour), spend less than $20 at st vinnies theme (basically $20 at the charity/thift shop for clothes), white t-shirt and marker pen theme (basically the goal is to get a lot of drunken comments on your shirt). Probably a few others i'm forgetting.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote