Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fancy Dress?

Thread: Fancy Dress?
View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 03:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
eyebrowmorroco
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

eyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Fancy Dress?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
It happens for a house party, specified by the host that guests come in fancy dress, for the lulz. It's not about fanaticism. You're thinking of Star Trek conventions and all those kind of things.
I see. Itís pretty evident that Iíve never been to one. Donít see myself willingly participating. I would probably come up with an excuse not to attend.