Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF MAFIA (Day 5)

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 02:26 AM   #831 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WF MAFIA (Day 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post

Hmm, now did Mikey tell you to get in here and vote him because his wagon was inevitable and it will help you look town after he flips? I will ponder this during the night phase.
I guess everyone else that was on that wagon was just trying to look town too right? And by "pondering during the night phase" are you insinuating that I'm going to get whacked tonight? Don't ponder too hard with your scum buddies, you might give yourself a dreadful headache.

To further help my case I was the first to vote for LC who turned out to be scum: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/mafia-...l#post12242017 if that doesn't prove that I'm town I don't know what does.