Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fancy Dress?

Thread: Fancy Dress?
View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 02:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Fancy Dress?

I've been to two fancy dress parties in the last few years. One was a superhero theme and I went as Sherlock Holmes because I already had a deerstalker and a tweed jacket (don't ask). The other was a 'come dressed as a song' party. I wore combats and my camo jacket, pinned seven different flags to my sleeves and went as Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes.

You don't have to spend money, just use your imagination. People who go overboard with it usually end up looking like twats anyway.

And remember, you can always go as a psychopathic serial killer. THEY LOOK JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.
Anark is offline   Reply With Quote