Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 01:19 AM   #7070 (permalink)
blink_41sum_182
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

blink_41sum_182 251 - 500blink_41sum_182 251 - 500blink_41sum_182 251 - 500
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRulz View Post

1. Dustin Rayz vs. Rich Swann

Good, basic opener. Too short, though, needed more minutes, because Swann is really good, better than this.

2. Latin Dragon vs. Mr. Tofiga

DUD

3. Greg Excellent & Shane Strickland vs. OI4K (Dave Crist & Jake Crist)

**1/2

4. STREET FIGHT: Alex Colon vs. Devon Moore

Every time I watch CZW, Alex Colon is one of the standouts. I wish he gets recognition and bookings elsewhere. This match was really solid, and the finish rocked.

**1/2

5. FANS BRING THE WEAPONS for the CZW World Heavyweight Championship: MASADA © vs. Joe Gacy

Solid weaponfest. The opening minutes rocked, but then it begun to drag, and they kinda lost the steam. Gacy was botching a lot, but nothing too harsh. Overall, this was passable, there was a lot of nice hardcore brawling, MASADA continued his good 2012 run, but they didn't need to go that long. Colon and Moore accomplished the same quality in half of time.

**1/2

6. LIGHT TUBE MADNESS for the CZW World Tag Team Championship: The Nation of Intoxication (Danny Havoc & Lucky tHURTeen) © vs. Rory Mondo & Ron Mathis

The match of the show. Good combo of regular tag team wrestling and deathmatch escapades. Both teams worked very well, especially Rory Mondo.

7. SQUARED CIRCLE OF FEAR: DJ Hyde vs. Matt Tremont

Disappointing. These two hold a lot of grudges against each other, but they didn't really show it in big capacity here. Sure, the match was a solid ultraviolent affair, but I was expecting more depth. But hey, this is DJ Hyde we’re talking about, he’s beyond horrible, and Tremont is not good either.

**1/2

Definition of meh. With better main event, I’d recommend this, but now, nah… Skip it. The only good match was for the Tag Team Titles, everything else was average. Two matches needed to deliver to save the show, but they didin’t. Not recommended.
I like how you always make us assume what show you're talking about.