Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raven appreciation thread

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 01:01 AM   #24 (permalink)
eyebrowmorroco
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

eyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Raven appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sack Lunch View Post
I remember watching Raven wrestle the Disco Inferno at a local tough man contest in the post-WCW days. This was 2003 I believe, and it was not a wrestling show but I guess TNA allowed them to main event a bunch of rednecks beating the shit out of each other at the local farm center where there couldn't have been more than a few hundred people. Dark days for his career indeed, as he probably only did it to pay for his drug fix that night, but Raven and Disco still put on a good show considering the circumstances...
Itís no coincidence Raven and Disco squared off a few times in WCW. They had surprisingly good chemistry.