Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Shawn Michaels and Diesel

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 12:53 AM   #19 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Shawn Michaels and Diesel

Damn, why must you triple post?

Okay because HBK said he would have loved to work with his buddies, I should just accept that and not have my own opinion, right? You right, I never watched the DVD because from the reviews, why bother hearing 2 guys tell the same story a different way for the 50th time.

This is all my opinion, so don't come with what Shawn said on a DVD. He's my favorite of all time but I don't believe shit he says. He just was so sketchy back then that once you're saved by God, it's easy to paint yourself in a positive light. Guys like Nash & Hall won't speak against him because he was all about money. So everything they say must be true but when someone says something negative about either man, it's false because righteous Shawn told the story in his favor?

I'm sure, he probably did only want to work with Hunter, Scott Hall & Diesel. Because, that guranteed he wouldn't drop the belt. And at the same time, would hold back anybody who was against the Kliq. But at the same time, it wasn't like he was devastated that Hall, Nash and a few months later, Kid were leaving. The reason I have this opinion that Shawn didn't give a fuck about the other 5 members of the Kliq was based on the Curtain Call. Was that really a requirement for them to break kayfabe? Notice how Nash & Hall would face no punishment, Shawn was untouchable and that left Hunter to take all the heat. Which could have been avoided if he cared about his friends like he now claims he does.

And he hated dropping titles. Aside from Sid in 1996, for a period of 4 years, HBK would only cleanly lose a title to a member of the Kliq (Razor in 1994, HHH in 1997). So yeah, keep my buddies around and when it's time to drop the belt, nominate 1 of them to win it.

But when you look at 1995 & 1996 with Diesel and HBK as champion and look at the quality of challengers, it's obvious why many don't hold it in high regard. Diesel was a victim of circumstance and gets unjust criticism because of Shawn, who often convinced Diesel to why he should or shouldn't do something. But, by the time HBK won the belt, he already had heat with Bret. And at that point, Bret was close to jumping ship. And for the majority of 1996, HBK would have it easy. No way he was dropping to Bret's brother and brother in law. And he whined about Vader being too stiff. Considering what could have been, it's easy to say he rather have worked with Diesel & Hall, especially when nearly everybody else on the roster not named Hunter or PJ hated his guts. And thats because he whined, held people back and was only in business for himself. Hunter never got a rub from being Shawn's friend, it got him more trouble than anything. He had to fuck the bosses daughter to get power, while HBK only had to remain in Vince's ear, get people held back, fired or take it upon himself to make them quit (see Shane & Candido).
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote