Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Shawn Michaels and Diesel

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 11:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
Elipses Corter
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

Elipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth reading
Default Re: Shawn Michaels and Diesel

All you did was basically repeat what was already said and failed to add anything new to the discussion.

Red rep.

I still have my reasons to believe that HBK was glad Hall & Nash left. If you ask me, it was dissension at least between HBK & Nash, especially when Shawn got more money than Kevin for WM 11.

Fact is, Vince couldn't afford to pay them and everybody else guranteed money. Them leaving was the best thing for HBK's title reign, as it allowed him to reign supreme for the remainder of 1996. He had Vince wrapped around his finger. And when it came time to put someone else over, he loses his smile. Money makes friends split up. HBK would have left as well but wouldn't have gotten away with half the shit he did in WWE. To keep the buddy buddy angle going, of course he's going to say he didn't want them to leave.

But at the same time, he was because it allowed him to be the focus of the company, as 2 of Vince's top stars left within a 3 month period.

Yeah, he respected Taker but was also scared of him because Taker was one of few who wouldn't put up with Shawn's shit.

Last edited by Elipses Corter : 11-17-2012 at 12:00 AM.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote