Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 11:31 PM   #1644 (permalink)
Bullseye
Humbled

Bullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friends
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
i cant see how he can be afforded regardless. melbourne and sydney are the big options, but im pretty sure both have their marquee spots filled. and i can't see him turning out for the likes of us, central coast, wellington etc. i dont think it's feasible.

seeing him at brisbane, or any other club for that matter, would be ridiculous.
Ange said they aren't interested, and Sydney have DEL PIERO.

He won't come, it's just journalistic dreaming. Sure, he might do a guest stint down the line (like Donovan does), but a full season? Lol, I've got more chance of playing than he does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEKingOfKings View Post
AS is reporting that Ronaldo is looking for a way out of Madrid in the summer, apparently he feels the board should give him more support. Probably all bullshit as usual.
Out with Torres in with Ronaldo
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote