Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #8981 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2012, 10:44 PM
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES
Déesse de L'extase

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Yeah, fun stuff. I'd put that above their match at WrestleMania 20. I liked the progression of the story going from less than aggressive chain wrestling to a slugfest once the intensity got upped. Finish was logical and fitting for the current programs going down.

Some more random watches:

Survivor Series 1995 - Elimination Match
Bertha Faye, Aja Kong, Lioness Asuka, & Tomoko Watanabe vs Alundra Blayze, Kyoko Inoue, Chaparita Asari, & Sakie Hasegawa ~ **1/2

RAW 11/20/95
Alundra Blayze & Kyoko Inoue vs Aja Kong & Tomoko Watanabe ~ ***

NXT 8/29/12 - Gold Rush Tournament Finals - NXT Championship
Seth Rollins vs Jinder Mahal ~ ***1/2

Best Jinder Mahal match, ever. I'm not sold on him at all, but now it's evident with the right opponent he can be a pretty solid heel to work a match with. As unappealing as it might sound for him, working in NXT fits him SO much better than in the WWE. But, it's that tad bit of experience from working in the E that gives him his slight appeal while in NXT. Almost like he's a big fish in a little pond type deal so it makes it all the more bigger for the NXT guys to defeat him. I'll always be one of the biggest supporters of Tyler Black/Seth Rollins. The guy is uber-talented and I'm not gonna think otherwise. About went APE POOP when he recreated his running turnbuckle powerbomb spot on Mahal to lead into the Blackout to win the match. Shades of his matches vs Danielson went flying through my head. Nostalgia. Sometimes that's all you need to get a high. This could go up a tad on a second watch.

Elmination match was hindered by time and slight communication issues, but it still ruled for what it was. And 100x time better than anything the WWE has dished out with "divas" in the last few years. Probably could go past a few years, tbhayley. Bertha Faye is pretty trashy, but the rest were all worth watching. [/Obligatory AJA KONG mark comment.]

Joshi tag on RAW was even better. Lowered the number of women in the match and gave it more time/focus and it really showed that it can make a difference. Plus, Inoue needed another match with the company. Ref fucked her over by counting her shoulders down at Survivor Series when it clearly wasn't meant to occur. KONG owns Blayze again here which leads to my increasing anger since KONG was no doubt gonna get a push towards the championship vs Blayze. Only she hightailed it for WCW like a week after this resulting in nothing. Boo.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome