Getting over in the mid-card
Join Date: Nov 2011
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion
Originally Posted by The Hardcore Show
The Way I would handle this would be the following
1. Cm Punk retains the WWE Championship at Survivor Series & TLC leading to him facing The Rock at Royal Rumble
2. Punk beats The Rock by cheating or getting himself DQ'ed
3. John Cena become the #1 Contender for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania
4. The Rock states that Punk never really beats him and wants to be added to The match which he is making it a triple threat match.
5. John Cena pins The Rock to win the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania which gets him his win back plus gives CM Punk the ammo to say he was WWE Champion for nearly 17 months and was not beaten for it.
Most logical scenario I've read.
I'm afraid you are right. Out of all the logical options it would be the worst scenario. I would probably regret planning the whole trip and spend so much money to watch that match. I'm so tired of Cena/Punk...especially in Triple Threat matches.