Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Do You Still Miss WCW?

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 08:19 PM   #48 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Do You Still Miss WCW?

I don't necessarily miss WCW itself, but I miss the competition aspect of it. WCW kept the WWE on their toes for the most part and it really kept the product exciting. While TNA is out there, it doesn't match up to WCW (especially 96-98) as far as steady competition goes. However, by the time 2000-01 rolled around that company was turning into garbage, that I don't miss that part of it. However, when the Monday Night Wars were huge and it was a battle between fans liking Raw or Nitro. To this day me and my tattoo artist talk about the Monday Night War. He was a WCW fan and I was a WWE fan.

Simply enough WCW itself is just a name and I don't miss it. I miss the competition that WWE had. If TNA could step up their game. I would be perfectly happy looking at that as the equivalent of WCW today.

STAND BACK!
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote