Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #2467 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Nah, I didn't know that Soriano would be gone. Since that's the case it changes things for sure.

I was thinking late game would be Soriano/Rivera or vice versa. This would've been an awesome setup/close situation.

edit: Looked up Soriano's situation. He still could sign with the Yankees. It's not like Rivera can go for much longer right? Right? I mean lol if he continues to pitch at a dominant level into his late 40s. That would be amazing.

Still as it stands, you're right, set up guy that isn't Soriano + MO isn't really an upgrade.