Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 08:05 PM   #970 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
McQueen relates with the Hulk. True Story: Stan Lee based The Hulk on when he met a young 5 year old Arn Anderson.
See, this makes so much more sense now. Queeny has based his life on all aspects of Arn Anderson after all. A revelation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
Cabin OWNS, imo. Loved that movie and it's been playing on my school's movie channel for like a month.
Cabin FTW. I gots to purchase it. I saw the DVD cover and it's so legit. Awesome how people who never saw it won't get it at all. "What's with those clear boxes with the monsters? I thought it was about a serial killer near a cabin in the woods?" SWERVE~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
I liked everything about the Avengers. It was everything I was hoping for in a summer blockbuster and it delivered. I found it incredibly fun and enjoyable to watch.

And yeah The Hulk & Loki were awesome.
It had some quality about it that annoyed me. Felt like it was trying to hard to be this "huge Superhero action blitzkrieg". Left a bad taste in my mouth. I was bored for the majority and I couldn't get into the story. Not to mention I could have done w/o it being as long as it was. It's not Green Lantern bad, but it was still a disappointment, imo. I really enjoyed the separate flicks leading to Avengers MUCH more.