Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Possibly storyline with AJ turning heel

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 07:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
StLSaint_75
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

StLSaint_75 101 - 250StLSaint_75 101 - 250
Default Re: Possibly storyline with AJ turning heel

I dont see him really turning heel. They just went through the whole Claire Lynch botchamania to see how virtuous AJ is, and how sleazy WTTotW are. Honestly, I don't think it matters if he is face or heel, AJ is still probably the best known "TNA guy" and he will still get cheered, not to say he couldnt get the heat, people want to cheer AJ Styles. He is a "high flying heavyweight" which means that he would have to change to a more technical approach in the ring and abandon his current (and in my opinion his most effective) in ring style.

If he does turn, that means we will have a ton of upper level heels, in addition to Aces and Eights... that seems like there isn't enough to go around, but AJ vs Storm and AJ forming a stable with someone like Matt Morgan and Joey Ryan would be fun. A heel turn would have potential at another time, but as of right now, TNA has too many guys on that side.

WCW 1998: be the booker

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post12458661
StLSaint_75 is offline   Reply With Quote