Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 07:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Scottish-Suplex
I'm known as 'Scottish-Throw' when introduced by Michael Cole.

Scottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

6. Cesaro
5. Eve
4. 3MB
3. CM Punk
2. Team Foley
1. Big Show

I have been put through so much needless hassle betting against Orton or throwing my hopes on Ziggler. It cost me my shot at the IC title 3 weeks ago and I'm not falling for it again. We win this Sunday, then come TLC I get a shot at the IC title and then I get the nicest Christmas present of all, I get the accumulation of all my learned lessons and near-misses in the form of the IC belt, a belt that confirms what I've known since I walked in this place and everyone wants to ignore. That I'm better then you!

"Get up fools, this mah table now!"
Scottish-Suplex is offline   Reply With Quote