Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 08:16 PM   #2464 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

You don't think getting dominant classic Rivera back makes a difference? Shock value. Soriano as a setup man for Rivera or vice versa seems amazing on paper, so yeah, having both of them as shut down guys from the 7th or 8th on seems pretty freaking awesome to me.

He probably won't be able to return to that form. I think he's 43 and coming off of a an ACL surgery.

Only Texas scored more runs. Their lineup was fine. Could they use more speed? Probably. I want to say NYY led the AL in HRs. They just hit the wall in the post season. It happens. I do agree it's best to be as diverse as possible. That way when hitters slump you can still get guys on base and into scoring position. I don't think NYY had many guys that excelled at that. They should address this and I assume they will.