Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 06:30 PM   #2461 (permalink)
Perfect Poster
Searching for a new identity

Perfect Poster is making a name for themselvesPerfect Poster is making a name for themselvesPerfect Poster is making a name for themselvesPerfect Poster is making a name for themselvesPerfect Poster is making a name for themselvesPerfect Poster is making a name for themselvesPerfect Poster is making a name for themselvesPerfect Poster is making a name for themselvesPerfect Poster is making a name for themselvesPerfect Poster is making a name for themselvesPerfect Poster is making a name for themselves
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
I forgot Rivera is coming back to the Yankees. Obviously if he's still got it, Yankees remain the team to beat.

How does the return of Rivera make them the favorites? His impact compared to what Soriano did will be minimal at best (even if he's 100%). I won't disagree that they're the favorites (well I'll wait till all FA is settled to see whos the team to beat in the division) but a closer replacing a guy that wasn't awful at all will be what keeps the Yankees at the top?