Wrestling Forum banner

!Spoiler! annoying mistake in the main event !spoiler!

3K views 18 replies 19 participants last post by  Meki 
#1 ·
Ok It's about Khali not selling the WMD properly. He layed down and started touching his face when he is supposed to act as if he was knocked out. It even looked like he was trying to talk benith his hand. Maybe he had to ask whether the match was over, or maybe Big Show was too stiff at Khali just felt like telling him. Either way it was a stupid mistake by Khali. You have probably never heard this sentance before, but I expected more from Khali.

7:50

http://kushtube.info/dm.php?code=k5ouXb9b0Fvq3V3xs8P

Edit: how can I edit the thread title. I look retarded with that typo.

#5 ·
not a Khali fan in any case but he actually sold that better than i expected...

#10 ·
The problem to me is that the commentator points out how Show has "knocked out" Khali when everyone can see that he clearly didn't. Otherwise, yeah, Khali is a big guy who doesn't necessarily need to be knocked out by the punch, so at least we can act as if it makes sense.

#16 ·
He was the "surprise" opponent for show for the Main Event. As soon as Booker said the word "big" I know it is him.
Mediocre match, not because of Show. Khali is awful in the ring, I don't know why is he still with the WWE. Perhaps to gain some Indian recognition?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.