Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback Discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 06:08 PM   #98 (permalink)
Evil Peter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Evil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Bossy View Post
Has anyone else noticed that the heel is the one with the odds stacked against him yet AGAIN? Which goes against pro wrestling logic because I shouldn't be sympathizing with the guy I want to see get beat...
Yes, I tend to keep mentioning it fairly regularly because the odd booking just never stops. It's not only that the sympathies get screwed up, they've pretty much already given the crowd everything they should want on Raw, which is Ryback and Cena getting their hands on Punk and coming out on top all the time.

I think that with just fixing one single thing - learning how too book heels efficiently - their product quality would increase immensely.
Evil Peter is offline   Reply With Quote