Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback Discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 06:58 PM   #97 (permalink)
VladMan2012
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

VladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback Discussion

From here on up until the Royal Rumble, there's no way CM Punk's losing his WWE Championship anytime soon, so it's fairly obvious he's winning this for sure, and rightly so. Not sure how but he will for sure, but I do see him scoring the pinfall on John Cena. So yeah, that's my prediction.

As far as the Triple Threat match itself goes, I'm very much looking forward to it and for the many reasons too. For one, we're finally going to have Cena and Ryback sqaure-off, they've been briefly teasing and building this for a while now. Then you have the renewed rivalry and chemistry that Cena and Punk have. And while Ryback is very lacking in terms of ring talent, the laters aren't and far from it too, so they're both pretty capable of carrying him to an overall great match. And like I've stated in the beginning, Punk's obviously retaining, so it'll be very interesting to see how he does it.