Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What wrestlers deserve the WWE's championships the most?

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 05:49 PM   #33 (permalink)
Smif-N-Wessun
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Smif-N-Wessun needs to make some friendsSmif-N-Wessun needs to make some friendsSmif-N-Wessun needs to make some friendsSmif-N-Wessun needs to make some friendsSmif-N-Wessun needs to make some friendsSmif-N-Wessun needs to make some friendsSmif-N-Wessun needs to make some friendsSmif-N-Wessun needs to make some friends
Default Re: What wrestlers deserve the WWE's championships the most?

WWE Champion: Brock Lesnar. Hear me out on this one. Throw the title on Brock for 5 or 6 months. Have him successfully defend the title clean in every PPV, against guys like Cena, Orton, The Rock, Undertaker, Big Show, HHH, Kane, any wrestler established enough to the point where a loss won't hurt them. Turn him into the unbeatable machine he was in his first run. Have him rip through every challenger that comes his way. What would the end result be? For one thing, a lot of prestige would be brought back to the title. Second, you have a complete monster of a top heel, just begging for an up-and-comer to get a huge rub by taking the title off him. A lot of guys could benefit from that, especially if it was in a WM main event. They could have Daniel Bryan playing the role of Eddie Guerrero, CM Punk taking back what's rightfully his, Ryback doing whatever it is he does, or... uh... Wow. Not that many options. But yeah, this is kinda ignoring the whole limited appearances thing, so...

World Heavyweight Champion: I'd personally have it unified with the WWE title, maybe by Punk or Lesnar (see wall of text above), but if that's not an option, then Wade Barrett. He's long overdue for a world title reign.

Intercontinental Champion: Damien Sandow.

United States Champion: Antonio Cesaro.

Divas Champion: Eh.

Tag Team Champion: Team Hell No. Bryan is way too good for the tag division, but it needs all the help it can get.

Royal Rumble Winner: Wade Barrett.

Money in the Bank 2013 winner: Cody Rhodes.

Wrestlemania 29 card: Rock vs. Punk, Wade Barrett vs. Sheamus, Cena vs. Undertaker, Orton vs. Lesnar, Team Hell No vs.... The Ascension, I guess? (I feel bad putting Daniel Bryan in a tag team match, but...), Antonio Cesaro vs. The Miz, Kofi Kingston vs. Damien Sandow

Face/Heel turns: Orton - Heel

Brand switches: Just get rid of the brand extension.

Face of the company: Not really something you can "decide". It just kinda happens.

^furious, projects self-image onto others^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP
“Kevin Nash is right. Smaller guys don’t draw. I mean who would pay any money to watch itty bitty guys like Mayweather or Paquiao?"
Talent/charisma draws. Not size.

Last edited by Smif-N-Wessun : 11-16-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Smif-N-Wessun is offline   Reply With Quote