Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 05:10 PM   #17 (permalink)
Bossdude
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Bossdude needs to take rep more seriousBossdude needs to take rep more seriousBossdude needs to take rep more seriousBossdude needs to take rep more seriousBossdude needs to take rep more seriousBossdude needs to take rep more seriousBossdude needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Morrison View Post
guess what, back when he was like that, all bad-ass and speaking out his mind, he started getting face reactions and they were forced to turn him face. But now he's meant to be a heel, why would they get him face reactions, that would be stupid wouldn't it?
One reason why the promo sucked. Punk as a heel should be trying to get himself heel heat and get the face over. Yet he turned himself face selfishly.

Now I'm not saying turning face is always wrong, but the angle died after that. You can't have a face hold the title ransom. When he came back his heat quickly fizzled out because there was simply nowhere logical for the angle to go. His big return at Summerslam was a bomb.
Bossdude is offline   Reply With Quote