Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 05:00 PM   #4265 (permalink)
AJ

AJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friends
Default Re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
I love how random this is. I'm probably missing something obvious because I'm an idiot but fuck it.

Was I the only one who thought the first 10ish episodes of the 2nd season of Community kinda sucked? I actually stopped watching it for a while but post xmas it went back to top form thankfully.

Also I really wish Parks & Rec got as much hype in this thread to make people watch it as Community does. I love Community and everything but fuck Parks totally blows it out of the water.
Haha, it is quite 'random', your not an idiot, or haven' missed anything, nobody else has mentioned it, haha.