Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 04:21 PM   #4263 (permalink)
Bubz
The trick is to stay alive...

Bubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselves
Default Re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
The Paintball episode of Community certainly lived up to the hype, amazing. Everything from the hilarious overacting from Garrett at the start, to Chang at the end with the paint bomb, to the way the campus was shot like a post apocalyptic wasteland and the way they referenced cliche conversations from action flicks e.g "what are you gonna do if you win" was superb.

Loved the Die Hard esque ending with Jeff having the gun strapped to his back and Abed doing a sterling recreation of the Matrix.
I've just re-watched this tonight, and fuck it's better than I remembered it. @ Jeff's reaction to bleeding, 'It's blood...I thought it was paint but I'm just bleeding!'. Also Troy's 'Jeff Winger you sunofabitch' line was amazing!