Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 03:35 PM   #5338 (permalink)
Joshi
Little Poppa Pump

Joshi better hope they're relatively new hereJoshi better hope they're relatively new hereJoshi better hope they're relatively new hereJoshi better hope they're relatively new hereJoshi better hope they're relatively new hereJoshi better hope they're relatively new hereJoshi better hope they're relatively new hereJoshi better hope they're relatively new hereJoshi better hope they're relatively new hereJoshi better hope they're relatively new hereJoshi better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybird View Post
I find it to be a pretty good series. Black*Star can be a very grating character at times, but at the same time his delusional mentality can get better with time, plus he has some pretty good rematches with Mifune later on.

Most viewer's issue is that it doesn't stick tightly to the manga, especially at the end. That personally doesn't bug me all that much, but I'm used to such things (thanks to the multiverse effect used by comic companies like Marvel) that being said, I would highly suggest checking out the manga too.
That's cause the manga isn't finished yet, while the anime is, they had to make up an end from scratch since they didn't wanted to wait for another season (similar to what they did with Full MEtal Alchemist before the "brotherhood" series was out) it's a pretty good end thought ^^