Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Possibly storyline with AJ turning heel

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 04:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
FutureHBKisHERE
Learning to break kayfabe

FutureHBKisHERE is an after thought
Default Re: Possibly storyline with AJ turning heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adyman View Post
What do you think about a storyline where AJ Styles joins Daniels and Kazarian in a next few weeks and forms Fourtune with another member? I know it's highly unlikely but since AJ has nothing else to do after losing a shot at WHC, and WTTCOTW are probably out of the WTTC picture, would this be a good storyline for them to make an impact on Impact?
While I wouldn't mind Fortune re-forming, I think it would be better if they were faces forced to come together to fight against Aces & 8's. I feel that TNA could build up A&8's to run roughshod on the whole company and force Hogan to do the one thing left possible.

Hogan could ask Fortune to come back together for one last run for the good of the whole company. In the first few weeks we could have the whole trust issues between the whole group before week by week, Fortune realise that they have no choice but to work together or get destroyed.

This could lead to the final showdown between Fortune and A&8's at BFG 2013 with Fortune facing off against A&8's throughout the PPV.

We could have matches like:

AJ vs Aries (aligned with A&8's to regain the championship)
Beer Money vs MCMG (could be the first time that Beer Money team up since they broke up)
Kaz vs someone like DOC
FutureHBKisHERE is offline   Reply With Quote