Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Fantasy League (PWA)

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 02:57 PM   #473 (permalink)
TheNarrator23
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

TheNarrator23 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTheNarrator23 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTheNarrator23 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTheNarrator23 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WWE Fantasy League (PWA)

So my team is:

Lee Powell (captain)
AG Zero
Jack Young
?
?

I'd suggest that Little Jiminy Cricket and The Tutor are on my team because they're the 2 biggest heels besides me and Zero, unless someone wants to turn heel.

Besides, if we win, Cricket and Tutor can get a shot at the WHC or TV title (what have i talked myself into )

Just let me know if this is ok, then I'll do some sort of team presentation with commentary like they do on Raw. Maybe Liberty could do the same for his team, or if he doesn't have time, I'll write one and it'll be one big closing segement. All I need for that is the teams and the name of the PPV (would give me something to do while watching this weeks Raw )

(If only we had more time to build this. This could be such an awesome angle, presenting 1 teammember a week, have matches to decide if you get a spot. Damn you WWE, damn your foolish booking.)

LEE POWELL
"He's better than you and you know it ..."

Join PWA today and come kick my ass to become the new World Heavyweight Champion. Click here!

Last edited by TheNarrator23 : 11-16-2012 at 03:09 PM.