Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 01:57 PM   #3935 (permalink)
JM
#Realtalk

JM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inductee
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

DAT NAIVE NOTORIOUS. So uninformed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
DAT SPILLER.

The best RB in the AFC East honestly. Bush has been inconsistent, F-Jax is too injury prone and that leaves RIDLEY. I don't know about Ridley, some weeks he looks great and other he just looks an average RB. Still too early to tell for him.

Fuck Big Ben. Where was the PRAY FOR HERNANDEZ thread title? The discrimination in this thread is real
I still say Bush is the best, his o-line is just crap, that's all. I don't think any running back would be doing well with that line in the last few weeks. Their biggest problem is none of them have any idea when to break off and get to the second line (linebackers). Linebackers always have a free run to the line of scrimmage and even if a whole is opened up it's just opened up for a linebacker to come screaming into. BAD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
Every morning and every night.

Keisel too.
GOOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
RAVENS
What about them? I see that having no relevance to my question at all.

^CHAMPviaDQ^

Maple Leafs - Raptors - Steelers - Blue Jays - Florida State