Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 01:56 PM   #586 (permalink)
NeyNey
You can't prepare yourself for the unknown.

NeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a push
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

I'm not even finished watchting yet but...

...DUDE!!
The Ascension are so great.. the tag thing and Camerons headbang to the kicks of O'Brian was so amazing!
Today they were even more epic than usual. God.. how can you not love them..
I'll continue watching now.

Rest:
Wow, a "Your hair looks ugly!" line... how inventive guys!
The first thing I noticed on the Graves vs. Gray match:
"YOU SUCK!!!!"-lady again.
Fuck off you piece of... poo. Somebody should've started a "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" chant. Or "SUPERDRAGON!"
Match was okay as far as I remember but I got to admit I was distracted most of the time.
I should stop paying attention to that.

When Big E. came to the mic I was hoping they gave him something good to speak about. They didn't.
All hope was gone when he started "Five Five Five" as a "Feed me more" copy.
It's a shame because I think he could be a good powerful speaker.

Aksanas punches on the match were awful. I prefer NXT-Divas instead. Such a waste of space man. :/

Wyatt promo:

Bo Dallas/Mahal was better than expected. Liked it very much.

Dean Ambrose, Vickie & Heyman, Slater, Bo, Devitt, Jo Jo
All credit goes to the Dean Ambrose of Signatures, CHAMPviaDQ. The only Mod with balls.
Rep him, or I'll get my hands on that smug, corporate, extremely punchable face of yours!

Last edited by NeyNey : 11-16-2012 at 03:02 PM.