Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 02:48 PM   #3926 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

At least you had a good guess. I had no clue who the conversationalist was the first time IMP used it.

Yeah it's Mendenhall.

Bills/Dolphins was a way better game than I thought it would be. It was my first really good look at CJ Spiller. He's pretty quick. He might wanna not get so cute sometimes though. He's not Barry Sanders.

Still don't see what everyone else saw/sees in Tannehill. Of course he has NO ONE on that team that is what I'd consider good. When Brian Hartline is your best WR, that's a problem. Not that Hartline isn't good, he's just not a number WR. They have no TE, and their RBs suck too. I'm surprised they won 4 games honestly. I guess it's their defense, which isn't that bad.