Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - When Orton turns heel, will he be a useless cowardly one like Ziggler, ADR, Punk...

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 01:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Shawn Morrison
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500
Default Re: When Orton turns heel, will he be a useless cowardly one like Ziggler, ADR, Punk.

Oh my god, this fucking thread again. How many times will it take to toss it into your slow heads that heels can't be booked like faces? As you said, guys like Del Rio and Show have their moments of clean victories, but they are the bad guys, they NEED heel tactics to get the heat. Same with Punk, i'm actually enjoying his reign, i knew he would use heelish tactics but who gives a fuck, he has a one year logn reign and will headline the Rumble with Rock, plus as a heel he is much more entertaining. 'The heels winning clean All the time' IWC wet-dream needs to go away, get over it, for casuals it needs to be this way, otherwise they get confused and have no idea who to cheer or boo for.

Also, its not even like WWE isn't doing it. Big Show beat Sheamus clean at HIAC. Punk almost beat Sheamus clean at WWE Main Event premiere. They are not stupid, they know sometimes heels need to win clean too, but most days if they are on top and not even using heel tactics, they will get cheered, not booed like they're meant too.

John Cena faces Undertaker at Wrestlemania [ ]

Sheamus and Cm Punk are the 2 World Champions [X] -Wrestlemania 28

John Morrison wins World Title [ ]

John Cena losses cleanly [X]- Wrestlemania 28 Rock Beats John Cena

John Cena turns heel [ ]

Shawn Michaels returns for One More Match[ ]

Daniel Bryan beats a Main Eventer cleanly [ ]

BTB:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post10519764
Shawn Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote