Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 01:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Proc
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Proc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

There was a lot of stuff going on over the last couple of weeks. My old friends and foes came back.

At first I was very happy to see them - all of them. Unfortunately some of them are not who they used to be. It saddens me to see what they have become. I was accused of many ugly things althought I am pouring my hard out for this company. Do you people even realize that English is not my first language? It's hard to come up with all of this stuff. But now I get accused of booking myself to the top - this is just ridicoulus.
You think I am out there to screw you over? Why the fuck would I do so? But whatever, I see the good side of things. You want me to watch the match in a cage hanging over the other cage? Well, that's fine by me. I ain't got nothing to lose, but will have the best seats in the house.
I will be locked in that cage in front of the whole world. Everyone will see that I have nothing to do with this and am not out there to screw anybody. I wash my hands like Pontius Pilate.