Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 01:34 PM   #7787 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
Wrong, "Raw Gets Rocked" at 14/11/2011 was a three hour special and I remember staying up to watch it and almost falling asleep at school due to being extremely tired. What a waste of time that was. The Rock did his thing but I just expected a lot more with all the excitement and shit.
Okay, true it was 3 hours, but it still had Rock promoted for the first time live in about 6 months. So I'd still chalk that 3.31 to Rock being there and nothing else. That being said, there's a good chance even with Rock not being there, the rating for last year's show would've been higher than this year's anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter.