Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF MAFIA (Day 5)

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 01:20 PM   #809 (permalink)
IMPULSE
THUNDERCAT

IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: WF MAFIA (Day 4)

what i was getting at and eluded you is that dan should be under suspicion if you think damage is scum. dan was cleared by damage, but if you don't trust damage then dan isn't cleared and people shouldn't be influenced by him.

now you have to ask yourself what is damage's motivation to fake clear dan as scum during a day phase where there was no suspicion on him? when you go down this line of questioning you realize that scum damage has no motivation to clear dan marino.

you have to look at the whole picture and lynching someone only off results is stupid.

didn't you say your role was x shot mikey? you said shot when doc asked you about day one. i have damage's back b/c he follows my lynches.